CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Heart Belongs to Dabdy...






This is a pictures of the gift that Maggie and I made for Tom for his first official Father's Day. And not even joking, she really did paint the top part herself. I painted the words on, but everything else was her. I could kick myself for not taking pictures during all of this...we had a beach towel spread out on the floor and she was in her pamper, covered seriously from head to toe in paint. And of course, she managed to eat some before I could stop her. No worries, though, it was water soluble and I checked for any CAUTION: CALL POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY, and there was none. So we're okay and Daddy Tom absolutely loved his gift.


All the Daddy's on Father's Day:

We were really excited because this photo op hasn't happened since Maggie was 3 weeks old. She had both Grandpa's at the same time and the coolest thing was, it was Father's Day!




0 comments: