CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hey Grandmama

Hey Grandmama,

This is Maggie or “your baby” as you so affectionately call me. I wanted to write you a letter to let you know how much you mean to me. You made the 1st two weeks of my arrival the best ever. They will always be the best 2 weeks of my life and I will never forget them.

I am really growing now and just turned 1 already. Time really goes fast when you’re little. I love to eat big people food, cruise, play, hang out with mommy and daddy and crawl around like a little sidewinder, but of course, you know all that. I miss you a lot, but I know you are with me everyday. I remember when I was really little, and mommy and daddy would put me on their shoulders to burp me and I would catch you looking at me and smile like crazy at you. Also, there are the countless times I get hot at night and kick off my covers and I always catch you putting them back on me…you always know what is best. Although we can’t hang out much physically, I see you every single day in my mommy, my aunts and even myself. You taught all of us so much that we use in our lives every single day. You will always be my Grandmama and one of the most incredible people I will ever meet. That’s why I am writing you. I wanted to let you know that me, my mommy, daddy, aunts, granddaddy and the whole gang of incredible friends that love you so much will always think about you everyday.

As a matter of fact, daddy and I (and I’m sure a lot of others) are going to visit you today. This will always be important to me and I will be sure to say “Hi umm-mama”, since I can’t quite say your whole name just yet. Well, I just wanted you to know that on this special day, and everyday, that I Love You. I can’t wait to join Google and Ziggy and sit on your lap and listen to you read to us in the amazing place you are at, but for now, I look forward to our games of “hide and seek” and catching you watching over me. I Love you Grandmama…

My 1st letter,

Maggie Sunshine

0 comments: