CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank you.

We have some really great friends...

Vanessa, Meghan, DeeDee, and Jeff took a trip to New York...




And Sarah's former co-worker, Kathy, sent us these pictures today.





I have to say that as "sick to my stomach" as these pictures make me feel, they also make me incredibly proud of Mama. Proud of who she was while she was here with us, who she is now. Her faith, her smile...I don't think she could have felt more honored by anything. Thank you, Vanessa, Meghan, DeeDee, Jeff, Kathy, and all the others that helped out. It means more than words can say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to honor your Mom this way. The run was emotional and touching and something I will always remember.

Vanessa said...

Jennifer -
We love you and continue to pray for you and your family. Thank you for letting us honor your mom this way.